Name Of The Application: Bluestacks
Type Of Application: Android Emulator
Founded On: 25, April 2011
Founded By: Rosen Sharma, Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf
Type Of License: Free
Operating System: Windows
[maxbutton id=”61″ url=”https://www.bluestacks.com/”]
Whats Is Bluestacks
Bluestacks is most popular Android emulator for PC to enjoy Android apps and games on your computer for free with some few easy steps. You Just need to install the Bluestacks on your device which will let you use mostly all of the Android Apps & games on your PC. In 2011 Bluestacks was released by Rosen Sharma, Jay Vaishnav and Suman Saraf which is today’s top android emulator with around 210 million downloads.
How to use
- Download the app: Visit the official site of Bluestack and download the software to your Windows PC
- Installation: Now visit the download folder and click to install. It will just take few minutes to complete the installation
- Open Bluestack: Once the installation completed, open the software application and configure it
- Search any app and download it: Now from the Bluestacks manager you can find and download any android apps and games your computer device.
How to download and install
- Visit the official site
- From the menu or homepage, you will a get the download link of Bluestack
- Download and install it
- Lightweight and fast
- Tons of Android application and games
- Great easy to use interface
It is legal?
Yes it is legal to use
Will it run on windows?
Yes, it is designed for Windows PC
Will it give me a virus?
No, bluestack is not any suspicious app. It is totally secure and safe. You are not going to be affected by the virus for using this android Emulator.
Will it cost money?
No, It is free, but there are some of the apps which will not be available for free. You have to purchase them to use
Alternative To Bluestacks
AMIDuOS is an emulator for Android like Bluestack, Android-x86 which helps you to enjoy the Android apps and games…
Are you fed up with your Android smartphone apps and games because of the small screen and limited storage which always bound you….
Android-x86 is an Android emulator to run Android apps and games on a Pc or tablet. Android-x86 helps to port all of the Android open source…