Nova Launcher is a good home screen replacement. It is very powerful, versatile, and customizable. With the nova launcher, you can easily customize your home screen.
Not just the home launcher, the nova apk app also helps cleaning your phone.
- Custom Icon Themes
- Night Mode and Dark Theme
- Customizable App Drawer
- Subgrid Positioning
- Backup and Restore
How To Install Nova Launcher APK On Android Phone?
To install Nova Launcher Apk to Android, you have to first allow unknown sources on your Android Phone.
Once the Unknown Sources are allowed on your Android phone, just tap on the downloaded Nova Launcher APK file and follow the on-screen process.
- Allow unknown source
- Tap on the downloaded Nova Launcher Apk file
- Follow the on-screen installation process
- You are done
How To Allow Unknown Sources On Android 10 & Later Version?
- Open phone settings
- Go to apps
- Tap the three-dot icon from the top right corner
- Tap “Special Access” Or “Advance” or anything similar
- Tap install unknown apps
- Tap chrome or whatever browser you use to download the Apk
- Toggle on “Allow from this source.”
How To Allow Unknown Sources On Android 9 & Previous Version?
- Open the phone Settings
- Go to Security
- Go to the unknown source
- Allow for unknown source
How To Install Nova Launcher Apk On Windows & MAC?
Apk apps can be only directly installed on Android OS. To install any Apk file on windows or MAC, you have to use an Android Emulator.
You can use any android emulator as per your choice, I will suggest you to download and use the Bluestack Emulator.
Bluestack android emulator is available for both MAC and windows. You just need to go to their official website, download the emulator and install it on your device.
- Go to Bluestack.com
- Tap download Bluestacks
- Wait till it finishes the download process
- Once the download is finished, tap on the download Bluestacks file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Download the Nova Launcher apk file from our download link
- Open Bluestack
- Install the Nova Launcher apk file on the Bluestack
- You are done
What if There Is An Error With Nova Launcher App?
If you are getting any errors with the Nova Launcher APK app, then you can try these troubleshooting methods.
- Close and reopen the app
- Clear the app cache and data
- Reset your device
- Check update for the Nova Launcher apk app
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Report The Developer
Close and reopen the app
Sometimes closing the app and reopening fixes the normal issues. So first I will suggest you to try this.
Clear the app cache and data
- Go settings
- Go to apps
- Tap the Nova Launcher apk app
- Tap storage
- Tap Clear data
- Then tap clear cache
Restart your device
If clearing the cache doesn’t fix the issue, then I will suggest you to reset your device.
- Just tap the power button for few seconds
- Tap restart
- Wait till it finishes the restart
Check update for the apk app
Simply go to the Nova Launcher APK app’s settings and check if it needs any update.
Uninstall and reinstall the app
If any of these above troubleshoots don’t work for you, then you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Report The Developer
I am very confident that these troubleshoots will fix the issue, but if not, then the last option for you is to report the problem to the developer.
- Just open the app’s settings or options
- Look if there is any option to contact the developer or report the issue
Like This Post? Checkout More