The last few years have seen the latest voice synthesis and recognition technologies constantly disrupting the industry. Over the past few years, there have been various breakthrough technologies that have led to massive advancements.
Text to speech is one such specialized speech synthesis application that allows you to read digital and written text aloud. The application has multiple use cases across sectors and industries.
Apart from being very helpful for the visually impaired and people with various learning disabilities, text-to-speech software also helps them overcome language barriers.
In this post, we explore how Murf AI – one of the best text-to-speech software programs – can help you generate human-like voices (with a range of powerful features) to create voice-overs for eLearning, videos, and presentations.
How to Generate Human-Like Voices Using Murf Text to speech?
Murf’s text to speech is an excellent text-based voice-over software that allows you to type your script or upload your voice recording, followed by converting it into hyper-realistic AI voices.
Video makers can add assets such as audio, video, and music files to the platform to build and edit a video with near-perfect voiceovers without needing any third-party software.
The entire process involves the following steps and features:
- Voice Changer- Voice changer allows you to record your own voice. Murf will then swap it with a professional AI voice with no background noise and disruptions.
- Customization- This feature allows you to customize the voiceovers by adjusting aspects such as their speed, pitch, and volume, adding pauses/emphasis, and changing pronunciation.
- Voice Editing- Making the editing process super simple, Murf transforms your recorded voice into readable text blocks (same as automatic transcription). Post this, you can edit the voice similarly to how you edit the text. As soon as the editing process is complete, your voiceovers will be adjusted to the changes accordingly.
- Time Syncing- This feature allows you to create a separate audio block for each image/scene to match the voiceover.
- YouTube/Vimeo Imports- It allows you to import videos from popular video platforms such as Vimeo and YouTube to either transcribe or edit them.
The key advantage of Murf is that it provides human-like voices that are trained on professional voiceover artists. Apart from this, the tool also checks the voices for multiple parameters and can be used for representing brands, businesses, products, and more.
Murf Text-to-Speech Voice Features
Some of the key features of Murf are:
- Apart from allowing you to generate voiceovers from the text, Murf’s text-to-speech software also lets you convert your voice into editable text.
- Murf offers a massive selection of voices across 20 different languages. Among these options, most languages have voices available for testing quality in the free plan. Besides, some languages also support multiple accents, such as Spanish, English, and Portuguese.
- Murf’s voices are all human-sounding and checked across a range of different parameters
- The tool also offers a range of exciting features, including changing the speed of the narration, adding pauses, emphasis, and more
- Murf Studio offers the capabilities of syncing the time of your voiceover with the visuals
- Other capabilities of Murf include adding free background music, checking the script with grammar assistant, trimming video and music, and more
- For enterprises to create text-to-speech voiceovers at scale, Murf offers advanced access control, team collaboration features, and SLA
If you are looking to build upon your audio content strategy, text to speech offers an excellent opportunity to extend your marketing into the audio medium.
Murf’s text to speech is an exciting software for creating and adding human voiceovers to your media quickly. It is an easy-to-use and super-friendly tool that is perfect for beginners. It offers a lot of features that include editing of the voiceovers.
Like This Post? Checkout More