Name Of Site: QRClip
Type Of Site: Transfer File Via QR Code or Link
Category: Online Tools & Applications
Type Of License: Freemium
Send and receive encrypted and self-destructing files and texts to and from any device by scanning QR codes or using a link. With QRClip, you can send and receive data securely and privately. If you use QR code scanning for the transmission, it will be completely anonymous between the parties involved.
This way, you can share a file with someone without providing personal information, such as email or phone number. You can also use offline file encryption and decryption. Simply select or drag and drop a file to encrypt and decrypt it without involving a server and using only your browser.
- Share text, files, or both with QR codes or a link.
- You can also scan a QR code to send data.
- All data has a self-destruct timer and a download limit that you can set.
- It works in any modern browser, but you can also install it as a PWA (Progressive Web App) to get a native app-like experience.
- There is also a command line interface for use on servers or other devices that only have a terminal.